|Non-Lethal Methods and Friendly Ranching
Here is where you can find info about Non-Lethal Methods, as
well as articles and proof that they work.
We don't need murderous methods being used for livestock
Here is methods that can be used successfully.
1) Livestock Protection Dogs. Which we do have a list of breeds
that are used. More than one has to be used at a time. There is
no way one dog can protect all the livestock.
3) Cattle rotation.
4) Hi-tech fences.
5) Education and proliferation of these methods to ranchers.
6) Guard Donkeys.
7) Bunch up livestock and don't keep them near livestock
8) Why ranchers and hunters shouldn't curse wolves.
9) Fence to keep wolves away from road-killed animals.
10) Montana Researcher Tests 'Biofence' To Keep Wolves,
|Here is some literature on some very successful breeds of
We also have ads you can download and distribute as well.
Note livestock depredations by Wolves is very low. Zero if
non-lethal methods are used and more are developed for the
Other information relevant to our work.
Number of Wyoming livestock killed by wolves relatively low in
Biodiversity loss seen as greater financial risk than terrorism,
Loss of ecosystems perceived by banks and insurance
companies to be a greater economic risk than terrorism, finds
Copyright 2011 Heart of the Wolf Organization